Finally Congress has a pulse, and the American people are responsible for administering CPR via a flooding of calls and emails to the point the House.gov website was totally down yesterday. I spent the evening before the bail out vote, emailing every single Ohio Congressional member in protest of this socialist bail out. The fleecing did not pass thankfully but in a surprising turn of events the bill was supported by the Democrats overwhelmingly. Don't the Democrats usually help the little guy? What happened? Why would they bail out the banks to the tune of $700,000,000,000,000, while millions of Americans are struggling to eat?
It was unprecedented, almost the entire Democratic Congress agreed with Republican president Bush. Almost the entire Republican Congress disagreed with the president. It really showed why the Democratically controlled Congress has done nothing we have asked; we are still in Iraq, we are still losing jobs; it's easy, they are doing Bush's bidding. The two party system of checks and balances and apposing ideologies is no more. Their overall approval rating has been the lowest in history because of this. It's a proud moment for every American that bill did not pass. After the dust cleared a few surprising videos surfaced and really put the "p" in proud for all Americans.
I'm originally from Toledo and she was my girl and still is! I do want to point out though she says in one breath a banking system that has worked for 60 years but then highlights how they have been corrupt the entire time. She's got a great start but needs to finish connecting the dots; the Fed is terrible for America.
So what does this all mean? Hope, from both sides of the isle!
We still have the shameful and disgrace of an American, Pelosi. First her taking impeachment off the table. She is a guest at our table lest she forget, and has no right to decide what will be served.
The picture of her that went through the Internet that is featured above, was so telling of the result of the vote; failure. She gambled and lost. She voted against the American people and her face tells a thousand tales. Hopefully this will mark the end of her political career. If I read her face correctly, she knows this. I'm going to guess she received millions of emails since her contact page was on every website I go to, and the people, like they told every other Congress member, was vote "NO" to this fleecing of America. Her face shows she now knows she was in grave error. Sorry Nancy, you don't get to be prom queen...
But lets get back to hope. I saw a very nice piece done by Donald Trump who gave a little glimmer of hope in the righting of the market.
Did he say oil prices down to $25.00 a gallon? And the Dow today was back up 465 points. This tells every American this whole bail out emergency was a lie. The Fed pumped 630 billion in the global financial system today; they had the money, they just wanted ours and they wanted it as a law, so they could legally bilk us. We were not at the verge of collapse. Yesterday when the stock dropped, it had dropped well before the vote was taken and they thought it would pass. So Congress did the right thing. It was too rushed and too behind closed doors and our Democratic Congress showed their hand, Pro bankers- Anti American.
I know this guy is annoying to listen but he has a lot of good information.
So now we have to continue the effort, keep writing and emailing and calling our representatives and be relentless in the fight to not let this robbery pass. I think it's also a perfect stepping stone to stop the Federal Reserve and go back to sound money. If we only spent what we had we would be in no crisis. I'm energized and hopeful that we do have a few Congressional members who are on our side albeit few and far between but a few is better than none. Sometimes it just comes down to apples
Freedom & Liberty to America!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Thursday, September 18, 2008
If you don't know her you should. She's a Polish Social Worker who is responsible for saving the lives of 2,500 Jewish children during the Nazi occupation of Poland. She risked her life to save these children.
It's an amazing story of courage. She and her friends smuggled the children out in boxes, suitcases sacks and coffins and took them to convents orphanages and homes and given non Jewish aliases. She kept all of their real names in a jar buried in her friend's garden with the hope of some day reuniting the children with their families. It was told she even taught a dog to bark incessantly while she was questioned by guards as not to let them hear the children crying and be discovered.
In 1943 she was captured and tortured but never told the location of the buried jars. During one brutal attack her captures broke her feet and legs but her friends bribed a guard and she then and she was able to escape where went into hiding, but she continued her efforts. She did help several adults escape one of which she later married. In all she is estimated to have saved the lives of 3,000 Jews.
Once the war ended she retrieved the jars only to learn most of the children had no family left alive. Many of the children were adopted by Polish families while others were sent to Israel.
In 1999 the world learned of this wonderful human being when students from rural Kansas decided to make the world aware of what she did for humanity. They wrote a play entitled Life in a Jar. The students even visited Irena in Warsaw, Poland. To see the show click here.
The students gathered over 200 letters of support from around the world for Irena's nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize in 2007. Irena's nomination resulted in world wide attention to her story.
In a strange and unexpected twist of events, the Peace Prize was given to Al Gore and his slide presentation on the highly controversial global warming theory and not to the great humanitarian Irena.
I don't know if I'm more appalled as a Jew or a human being that our priorities are so out of whack. This suggest the global warming swindle is much deeper and far reaching than we could imagine. That a woman who clearly is the epitome of a Peace Prize recipient loses to junk science.
The agenda of the climate alarmist needed some legitimacy so they stole this prize from a deserving recipient. I cannot fathom in my wildest dreams how this could have happened and why people aren't calling Nobel out for its obvious despicable political maneuver. The honor of Nobel is no more. It's a joke. If you are inclined to let them know this, please by all means.
For your review a few documentaries on the global warming swindle
And on Irena
Irena died in May of this Year
Posted by Pole & 18th-21st Street Block Watch at 6:24 PM
I've not done this yet and I'd like to go over a few of the factors affecting why I'm still writing Ron Paul in for President in November.
As I think of more I will post them.
- Senator Barack Obama (D-IL): A “Dishonorable Mention” last year, Senator Obama moves onto the “ten most wanted” list in 2007. In 2006, it was discovered that Obama was involved in a suspicious real estate deal with an indicted political fundraiser, Antoin “Tony” Rezko. In 2007, more reports surfaced of deeper and suspicious business and political connections It was reported that just two months after he joined the Senate, Obama purchased $50,000 worth of stock in speculative companies whose major investors were his biggest campaign contributors. One of the companies was a biotech concern that benefited from legislation Obama pushed just two weeks after the senator purchased $5,000 of the company’s shares. Obama was also nabbed conducting campaign business in his Senate office, a violation of federal law. Judicial Watch's Top10 Ten Most Corrupt Politicians
- $854 Billion Global Poverty Bill. This additional tax on the American people will go to the governments of countries with huge poverty and will buy power and influence and never get to the people who actually need it. It is my feeling that if people want to give to organizations like Save the Children they make that choice. 854 Billion dollars could do a lot of good to help people in America. It's our money it should stay here. His globalist agenda is not good for America.
- He's Dick Cheney's 8th Cousin. Just too close for me.
- He's a Member of the Council on Foreign Relations as is his wife. Although he denies it. This organization is made up of bankers, and corporate elite. This Globalist organization wants to make the world run by one government and one monetary system with only a few key people running the show. They want to remove the United States Sovereignty to achieve this goal. No more freedom or Us Constitution.
- Barack Obama Scored an "F" by the National Taxpayers Union. The Taxpayer Score measures the strength and support for reducing spending and regulation and opposing higher taxes. He scored 5%. An F means the person is a BIG Spender.
- His biggest Campaign Contributors are the banks. The main reason our economy is in shambles is the Federal Reserve and its unethical policies regarding the printing of money. The Federal Reserve is owned by Private banks for profit. The reason Obama doesn't provide a solution for the economy is because he doesn't intend to change what ails us. He can't, he's beholden to the very people who hold our economy hostage.
- He's a war monger. He does say he'll end the Iraq war but he has no intention of getting us out of war. War is the main money maker for the banks. They print money to fund the war and that money has compounding interest. So wars can't end. Barack said, we should get out of Iraq and go into Afghanistan and go after the real terrorist. No end to war. He cannot, he's beholden to the banks.
- He denies the existence of the North American Union and sounds much like Bush when he describes it as a conspiracy theory although any google search yields millions of hits. He likens it to a few bloggers with conspiracy theories. Amazingly scary. Ron Paul was made to look crazy when he was asked at the debates if he believed this very real, very scary so called "conspiracy theory". This is propaganda at its finest trying to sway Americans to not ask important questions for fear they will be labeled "crazy". At the time of the debates there were actually websites dedicated to the NAFTA Superhighway and North American Union that were right out in the open. They have since been removed.
- Proposes $343.6 billion (not sure why his $854 billion poverty bill wasn't included in this number) in increased spending by the government rather than cutting the spending. Ron Paul proposes -$150.1 billion to be cut from government spending.
- John was a prisoner of war during the Vietnam War. He is anti MIA POW and votes against Veterans of War, even though he himself was a POW. Many Veterans groups hate this man. Being a soldier is a fraternity that no bond severs. I'm convinced this man is very, very bad to have so many veterans against him.
- He's a war monger, he claimed in a speech that if we needed to stay in Iraq for 100 more years, it would be fine with him.
- He's a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.
- He supports illegal immigration and wants to grant immunity to illegal aliens in addition to an overall bad record on immigration. He scored a D on his illegal immigration policies.
- His biggest Campaign Contributors are the banks. The main reason our economy is in shambles is the Federal Reserve and its unethical policies regarding the printing of money. The Federal Reserve is owned by Private banks for profit. The reason McCain doesn't provide a solution for the economy is because he doesn't intend to change what ails us. He can't, he's beholden to the very people who hold our economy hostage.
- Proposes $68.5 billion in increased spending by the government rather than cutting the size of government. Ron Paul proposes -$150.1 billion to be cut from government spending.
- I don't know if I can stomach being called "Amirikins" for the next four years. Or having our economy being called our "aconomy", or calling D.C. "Warshington".
- He won't live out his first term.
As I think of more I will post them.
Posted by Pole & 18th-21st Street Block Watch at 1:50 PM